Topic: LED ZEPPELIN = COVERGROUP

I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT, but more and more I find Led Zeppelin songs who are real covers.
The song: BABY, I'M GONNA LEAVE YOU, is written by a certain Anne Bredon, also performed by JOAN BAEZ: go to www.amazon.com search Joan Baez, and.... yes THAT song.
You can find more and more, for me a huge Zeppelin fan, very disappointing material.
GOOGLE: write "stolen songs", the first band you see is LED ZEPPELIN,
REALLY SAD WHEN YOU ARE A ZEPPELIN FAN. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE, but they still remain the best.
PLEASE, I LIKE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS TOPIC

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: LED ZEPPELIN = COVERGROUP

dont get me wrong zeppelins great, but alot of their stuff is either ripped off or greatly inspired by other people.  but thats the greatest form of flatterly.  still one of the best bands ever

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

That's why I wrote THEY ARE THE BEST, but do me a favour and go to amazon: joan baez, and you can listen 30 seconds: it is IDENTICAL.
I also read that at first it was credited to Page, but now to Page and Bredon

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

http://www.lezzeppelin.com/

There is a guy on my block who lives for rock, he plays records day and night, and when he feels down he puts the rock and roll on and it makes him feel alright. - The Kinks, Rock And Roll Fantasy

DocPhill,

Like Zeppelin to you, Joan Baez is one of my Favourite Women of all time!

Loved so much of her stuff. But " Diamonds and Rust " ah!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Well Old Doll, this is touching for me, because of BAD memories.
My father who hated music, probably like all fathers, there were 3 favourites.
Joan Baez, He loved Gospel, and some Bob"nasal" Dylan, before he went electric.
Why am I touched: With my mother, we drove to a SUPER STORE, and I buyed the brand new Album: Live Rhymin' by Paul Simon.
Arriving at home: a doctor stood there to tell us : your father has gone. On the 4th May 1974, at the age of 45. He teached me to appreciate Joan Baez, and Gospel, and I tried to learning to accept (NOT HARD ROCK or METAL), some songs like Yesterday. I really have to look at mams place, because he had a lot of old blues records, like Howling' Wolf. That's why am touched. Also, I told you that there was a second disaster: my car crash: 45 years old, same profession, and mother going crazy. I didn't care that much compared to my mother.
STRANGE: same age, same profession, but they could reanimate me twice. Coincidence, or real?

Good Morning Docphil,

Yes! death is so traumatic! I read some where that the death of a loved one takes 3,000 days to come to terms with?
I think it takes that long to come to terms with the Finality of death, But for me the biggest ache in my heart is the phyical thing of not seeing them.... The never ending longing to hug and speak to them. To relate everyday stuff to them. To yac away on the phone. Lunch with my sister and the way we laughed together catching up on life and family stuff ..         

She lived in " Petermarisburg, South Africa" for some  years! Then Kuwait!  i loved Her Dearly, and  all the different things she could relate to me about living abroad!

But i can be happy now when i think of them.. Ive learned life still goes on and we cannot lie down and die with them.... But i still hear her beautiful laughter in my head! That sustains me somehow..

Be happy Docphil, Its important to reach that stage now!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Thanks dollie, I still feel good, I am Dr FEELGOOD. But even knowing that the pain I have is a part of me, it is sometimes too much. I am too busy on my PC, and when I get up, I have to hold me everywhere because I can't walk no more. There is 1 thing I regret, and that still makes me sad: I contacted Carnival Cruise Lines in Miami, 1 month after a surgical intervention, to make me better, but it was worse. Guess what, I met the responsible for recruiting the medical staff, in the Netherlands, his girlfriend lives there, only 62 kilometres from where I live. He explained me everything, also described my cabin, on a corner, a real big one, having a huge plasma television, and, I'll never forget his words: for you doctors, it is LOVE BOAT. That will be, except for your job, the biggest problem. They know that being a doctor on a cruise ship, you are free, and a lot of women take the first step. You are also the 4th in ranking, and they love uniforms, also he told me that all the doctors are married 3-5 years later with (almost always a rich woman). But my interest was THAT JOB. All my friends told me that I was crazy, I can't work here, so how can I work on a ship: 10 minutes on my knees and they need 2 persons to get me standing, always followed by my left leg, that has no power, so I would giove the impression of a drunk: US---BIG PROBLEMS. I am also a gifted hypnotist, but performing?? you have to stand.