Topic: THE CHORDIANS VERSUS THE DESTROYERS inspired by badeye

1) WHO ARE THE CHORDIANS?
A peaceful community, who adores to play music, who work hard to buy an instrument (guitar 90%)
a/ CLOSE to your dream guitar, like a GIBSON LP STUDIO in stead of a STANDARD.
b/ HAVING a less expensive guitar: - too much in a hurry.
                                                    - financial difficult.
Some of us have to work real hard, and have to sacrifice other nice things, like holidays, making decisions that can be a problem if you have wife and kids.
Some people are so in a rush to buy a guitar, or follow the fact: Like I MUST HAVE A LES PAUL, and they end up with an Epiphone Les Paul, which is a great guitar, but if they should wait a little time, more money. I saw it 100 times, when still working as a DOC. No $$ but the biggest television, and they all had cellular phones, but couldn't pay the rent. (I even asked no $$$, being aware of their situation). I was blessed, concerning my instruments, like "trading"I got my first "big" guitar, a Martin HD-28, from an addict who sold his guitar, to have money. I could get this guitar a lot cheaper, just by giving him what he wanted, but I gave him 33% more. I am not a saint, not Santa Claus but I hate receiving money from people with difficulties, guilty or innocent.
c/ Having the opportunity ($$$$) to buy a guitar without problems.
EVERYBODY HAS ONE THING IN COMMON: THE LOVE FOR YOUR INSTRUMENT AND MUSIC.

2) Who are the DESTROYERS
- People like Keith Moon, destroying almost all his drums.
- People (MUSICIANS) who are rich, young and thinking they can do everything, like beating fans, forgetting that it is thanks to them that they sold a lot, and destroying everything they meet like hotel rooms: just look at their age. I really feel sorry for a girl like Britney Spears, who's life was stipulated by her parents, forgetting she was a kid. Do me a favour and watch on the internet how they look WITHOUT MAKE-UP, you will NOT AT ALL recognise a lot of them, self proclaimed BEAUTIES.
- ALSO Guitar manufacturers: Gibson in Memphis, where they make hollow bodies, test and examine every guitar. I have NO PROBLEM with this, a quality product remains a quality product. But if they notice that the "guitar finish" is not perfect, or that the sound isn't good enough: DESTROY!!! They could easily sell these guitars, using another, but referring to the original, name. 33% = on 100 guitars, they DESTROY about 30 guitars.
________________________________________________________________________________

GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: I LOVE TO DESTROY BUT THINK BEFORE DOING IT.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]