Topic: Anyone ever hear of Simon & Patrick guitars?

I have one that I saved from the trash(somebody threw it away) It was broken at the head just below the E tuning pegs. I fixed it(gorilla glue is good stuff!!) and I'm glad I did.
It has an awesome sound. Just wondering if anyone might have one or know someone who does.

Re: Anyone ever hear of Simon & Patrick guitars?

I have a Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood and Love it!!! I have many other guitars and the S&P Is the one I always play on. It's the only guitar that I have that I would have to replace if it was damaged or stolen. I'm already checking ebay everyday for anouther! Love the sound and playability of this guitar!!

Simon and Patrick are made by the same company that makes Seagull and Art & luthier guitars. If you want more info let me know. I've done a descent bit of research on the company.

I actually posted a vid of me playing The joker with it here on chordie in the tutorials. If you check out the vid, please keep in mind that I've only been playing for 11 months:) But I'd love to have some feedback on it... Anyway, Congrats on your find!! Peace!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

That was my first guitar!  Beautiful, classy looking insturment...love the way the cedar looks...the design of the headstock...even the lettering they use.  Nice, full body sound--no one tone jumps out...the sound is just this nice whole tone...I'm sure there's a better way to put that, but you know what I mean.

Thanks for the info. The guitar that I have is an S&P 6 Spruce. I contacted S&P an they told me it sold for 400.00 US. I sure am glad I saved it from the trash. I love playing it and the way it sounds. And the best part is that it will get better the more I play it. The more the wood is seasoned by playing it the better it will sound. SO keep on playing!!