Topic: Performance improvements

The last couple of weeks there have been few visible changes on Chordie. I have however been very busy upgrading the servers.

My server stats has definately improved. However it is the end user experience that counts.

Has any of you noticed any speed improvements surfing Chordie the last few days?

Re: Performance improvements

The new servers have definately improved the site's performance.  Saving changes while editing a song in my songbook is very quick now - it used to take way too long sometimes.  Thanks for making a great site even better!

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

hey hey!

i don't know diddly about computers, only had one a couple months now. but when the guys want to add some old classic( rock or country) to the sets, i'm the one who is supposed to know all the words. i might hum at practice but when its time for the show i have all the lyrics thanks to chordie. everything they pull out is here... way groovy! this place is awesome... thanks!!!

peace, slim.

i dont know if this has anything to do with the upgrades or ot, but i ind that going from page to page is going much faster.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending