Topic: ESP Anyone???

Im a relitivly new guitar player and thinking on buyin a new electric and i love the esp models especislly the AX-400. Any thoughts or comments about the company or the guitar?

Re: ESP Anyone???

When choosing a guitar, there are a few things that you should remember. The first is that the name on the headstock doesn't matter at all. Your personal preference is all that really matters. The most important part is that you like the feel of the guitar. Play the guitars that you are considering and decide if the necks feels comfortable. You may find that an ESP feels the best in your hands. I personally don't like the feel of ESP necks, but my opinion doesn't matter because this is your guitar; so decide for yourself. I play a Schecter and a highly modified strat with a Carvin neck. Both of my guitars have very slim necks. Next, you should play the guitars that you like the feel of and decide which one sounds best to you. Again, since choosing a guitar is all about personal preference, decide which one sounds best to you. There is no right or wrong guitar because everyone has different preferences and everyone likes different guitars.

Electric:  Schecter C-1, Hot-rodded strat
Acoustic: Ovation Celebrity Deluxe, Epiphone

Keep on rockin' in the free world!