Re: THE CHORDIANS WHO ARE THEY, WHERE ARE THEY FROM WHAT DO THEY THINK

Hi Acchordians!

I'm Bone Daddy (I know, but who can resist The Nightmare Before Christmas!) Age just on the right side of 40 depending on your point of view.  I live in the Ass end of England, also known as Grimsby, recently voted 6th worst place to live in this country which is about right!

When I'm not playing my Peavey Predator EXP Plus or the Accoustic Ovation Copy I bought for my wife's birthday tongue I drive buses around the countryside and I'm also a volunteer Police Constable which I would recommend to anyone!

Discovered Chordie while looking for songs to play when I first got the guitar 18 months ago and it's the only entry on the favourites list!

Keep posting, keep rocking and enjoy life!

x

I'm the son of rage and love

Hi there I agree all your comments. I found chordie seaching a song. It´s a great site for everyone who plays guitar. But I have not much time to every day to the forum. I´m 46, from Germany.
st800

Let

Hi All, Well as you can tell from my member date I am new here.  I'm from Michigan, USA.  I frist started playing in The late 60's till about the mid 70's.  Was never very good, so I stopped ( work, marrage, kids, ect ).  One day last summer, on the way home from work, I heard a tune that I remembered playing.  Stopped at a GC that just opened near by bought an Ovation.  I sounded good.  But due to current interest in Blues, well lets just say...a few guitars and a few amps later...I found Chordie.  It has all that I was looking for.  To say the least I have learned more now than what I ever knew back in the day.  Thank to this sight and all of you. Oh by the way...I'm 54 years young.  I guess never to old to learn...Again Thanks....Respectfully...Airborne13 smile

Peace Love & Rock'n Roll

Hello Badeye here. I'll be 48 on saturday and we are having,
you guessed it a Kitchen Jam. I've been a carpenter for 28 years working in the housing industry and swimming pool business and also build dry sinks and hutches as a hobbie.
Started Acoustic guitar almost 2 years ago and love it.Chordie has been a great place to learn. Thank you Chordie.

Take Care...Badeye.

one caper after another

Hello Everyone,
I'm 35, live in Wales in the UK.  I work in computer forensics, usually for prosecution cases for police forces or the serious fraud office. It can be stressful as on occassions I've been involved in cases of paedophilia. I've always wanted to play the guitar - and now I am. For me it's a fantastic way of getting some balance back into my life. I've been playing for around a year now, and am loving it. I stumbled across Chordie by accident; and it has been a God send. Although I don't post on the forum much, I echo the sentiments of previous posters on this thread; everything I read on the forum makes me think you are a great bunch of people - always very helpful and knowledgeable, and who, like me, loves to play the guitar. I'm very, very glad I found Chordie!

All I can say right now because Ib a been dinkin a litle bit is,

This place ROCKS... so -

" Keep On Rockin On"...

10thGear

I'll be back when I'm a little more sober...

Hi all...
I found chordie while searching for tabs. Its the only site I visit except for AZchords...but THIS site is my favorite place...the ppl here are so cool. And the wealth of information...I cant say more!
I am female, married, 44 years old. I live in Pennsylvania, USA. I've been playing acoustic off and on since age 11. I have my first electric less than 6 months now. I love to play, as well as write my own songs and lyrics.
The folks here are special, and altho I have been so busy and havnt visited much, I am forever grateful for the kindness, insight, and prayers sent to me after a particularly troubling post of mine under "jelous spouses"...by the way...things have been rocky, but getting better.

HAVE YOU
     HUGGED YOUR GUITAR
                                 TODAY??