Topic: Congratulations Ken (Upyerkilt)

Ken now has a new title, he has been made an Administrator. He  has been Moderating the forum far longer than any of us and I am very pleased that Per has done this.

Everyone, I am sure, appreciates both Ken's sense of humour and fairness and he is an excellent choice.

Congratulations Ken.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: Congratulations Ken (Upyerkilt)

aww gee thanks Roger

But my sense of humour I think its limited to a few people and as for my fairness, well my hair is getting more and more grey every day, I suppose that does mean it is getting fairer then, not a lot of brown left on top, or below! I got one or 7 grey chest hairs now as well. I was thinking of dying them but not many see them. I could always get a felt marker pen and colour them when i am at the beach of loch lomond in my paddington bear duffle coat.

Aye, so thanks,

no more congrats please. one is enough. If you feel like you must though, please send a donation to help the grass snake fund ( if there is one)

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

All the best, Ken. I can hear the dodgy Swarzenegger accent already.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Son!

So Pleased for ya!

Was that the seal on a bottle of whiskey i heard been opened? Ill have mine neat!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

thanks Al and Ma.

And naw it was not the seal on the whiskey. I am drinking lager tonight, not a lot as I have been roped into work tomorrow.

k

My dear friend, congratulations, the rest of the lyrics are from "sir" Cliff Richard.
You deserve it.
One of my good friends here. I am so happy for you Ken your kilt.
"CHORDIANS": KEN IS A FANTASTIC MAN, HELPING AND GIVING ADVISE AND KNOWING A LOT.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

thanks Lieven, I dont usually get embarrassed and since no one can see me  i will say I am still not

Ken