Topic: Change songbook

When I searched a song, I wanted to put it in another songbook, not the one that was under "Add" button. Then I clicked on "Change book", and then all my songbooks came there, and I clicked on "My Favourites" (I had "My Songbook" in the first place), but then when I changed book, and then the page updated, but there was "My Songbook" - songbook again. Hope you undertand what I'm trying to tell, and maybe you could tell me whats wrong.

PS. In "My Favourites" there is 59 songs. Maybe that has something to do with that...

Re: Change songbook

Or is this because my songbook is public? Thinkin' this because I tried with another book that was public too..

hi Golder,
I have reported this too.
I am thinking Per is working on it, or will do when he gets the chance, It is annoying.

the only way is to let the songs go into  "your song book" then click on the "my songbook" tab and move them from there.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Ok

Got a reply from Per. He is aware of this problem and will repair it when he gets the time. He is pretty busy at the  moment.

Since this is not a bad bug like an earthquake measuring 12 on the richter scale I can Live with this slight problem.

Ken

I think this is fixed now. Please verify.

Per,
I never got it to work there either.
It seems that whatever book is shown first before trying to change it to another it is entering it in there.
i.e.
When I was in a song and went to add it, I clicked on change book.
It was on my folk and country book. I clicked CHANGE and got the list of books in my collection up. I clicked on Pogues and tradtional for the song to go into but it ended up going into Folk and country.

Ken

Made a small change. You had to press "change" earlier, now it should be automatically selected. Please retry and tell me if it works.

nope, still not working.
I did press change before adding, but it still adds songs to the songbook that is first shown when you are in a song.
Maybe it has something to do with internet expolorer?
i cannot try it on my firefox as it will not open for some reason, I keep getting an error.

Maybe someone with firefox can try and see if this feature works?

Ken

Yes, I appreciate getting feedback on this. It seems to be working on my computer, though.

Mine does the same as Ken's

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

What browsers are you using?

IE.

It doesn't matter what book I select to add a song to, it goes into My Songbook anyway. It's easy enough to swap from there though.

OK. Tested in IE, and found a small javascript error there. I am not sure if this will fix the problem, but I have to verify if the problem is still there before going any further.

Yup! That seems to have sorted it.

yep Per,
thank you very much.
It was just a silly wee glitch but I am much hapier now,

cheers

ken