Topic: Good luck to Scotland

I just had to do this

GOOD LUCK TO MY BOYS TODAY AGAINST THE ITALIANS.

Anyone fancy a bet at good odds? scotland 1 italy 0 with Barry Ferguson to score @ 50/1

I got a tenner on it.

if scotland win it will only be by one goal, and if we get a penalty it will be wee fergie that will take it and he is no bad at taking penalties so this makes it a good bet.

I dont care who scores really as long as we do it.
I am all hyped up over this with a few million other scots.

ok
bye
Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Re: Good luck to Scotland

Dear KILT, I love your nick, I am living as you know in Belgium, here you can say soccer = sucker.
We have great players, but they are "doomed".
About football, trainers, they have 2 years a big success, and suddenly, even with all players supporting him, they fire the coach, in stead of firing the team. I am not really following football, not meaning that I am not interested. At this moment we love tennis more than ever, having one of the best female player JUSTINE HENIN. She is breaking record after record, like she has now the record of having earned the greatest sum (price money) ever in 1 season. AND SHE IS FREE!!!! Should I give it a try? I hope the SCOTTISH win this (score 2-1).

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

COME ON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to the game today. Pacing the living room already.

COME ON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Yep, best of luck tae the boiz today......I've a feeling we'll need it!

I reckon we'll do well to get a draw off the Italians. My heart says one nil Scotland, I'll be happy with a draw, but my head says two nil Italy. I hope and pray I'm wrong.

Mind ye, I agree with ye on that bet. Might have a cheeky tenner on it myself. smile

Craig.

Blind acceptance is a sign, of stupid fools who stand in line.  John Lydon.

'Mod' is a shorter word for 'young, beautiful and stupid' - we've all been there." - Pete Townshend.

Bud, you lucky sod. I'm stuck here trying to find it somewhere on the net. (with possible success)

Good luck to the boys!

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Aye well, it was close.

I'm off to get drunk.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

UYK,

Ah Me ould Segosha. I know how you feel! we had all that heartache this year!

Keep your chin up, just maybe by the power of Tv, they will score in the Match Replay?

No! that wont happen, have a ball of malt instead.

Dont suppose you will be wanting Spaghetti Bolognaise or Pizza for din dins!!!

Your Ma!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Old Doll wrote:

Dont suppose you will be wanting Spaghetti Bolognaise or Pizza for din dins!!!

Your Ma!

Old Doll.

IN TRUE SCOTTISH STYLE WE WILL DEEP FRY THEIR PIZZAS

Gutted!!!
we were robbed by yet another silly linesman. But thats footy for ye.
the sooner tv evidence comes into decisions the better.
Even if we got a draw the chances are we would have went out, but it is the losing that hursts when we played better thaan the world champs, we deserved that draw.

Never mind, always the world cup to look forward to in 2010 and I will be renewing my tartan army membership at the end of this year to guarantee me a ticket for when it is announced that Scotland will play england.

got a bit of a hangover now and a sore knee ( from when we scored, I went mental cuddled and kissed 6 or 7 stragers and fell over the seats in front,lol)

think i will go a nice leasurely stroll now, clear my head.

ken

Fookin gutted, David Weir should be ashamed of himself for bottling it at the first goal!!!

Well UYK, as you can see, my results were correct, but is stead of 2-1  <> 1-2

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Scotland was robbed !

Mind you our wee country - Norn Iron - are still in by the skin of someone-else's teeth. Roll on Spain on Wednesday.

"What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understandin' ."    Elvis Costello

and good luck to them against Spain.
It was a spanish ref that robbed us, and if you have their italian ref frined then I dont hold much hope.

but go on the North Iron!!!!

Ken