Topic: Unknown Brand "S*"

I bought a beautiful abalone & mother of pearl inlaid guitar, but I don't know what brand it is.

The case has a molded S on it that resembles the 's' on scheffield guitar's homepage, but I couldn't match It to any of their cases I've seen listed for sale.

It's an acoustic/electric with a built-in Fishman Prefix preamp. It has 2 'f' holes. (I've tried to look inside, short of taking it apart.)

I have plenty of pictures that I could send if anyone thinks that they could assist me in figuring out what it is.

I've gone through all the S's in the blue book at the pawn shop & tried to cross-reference online to no avail.

If there's not a reason for it, It's wrong.

Re: Unknown Brand "S*"

Hey I do a great deal of guitar research on the web and ,while I'm not familier with the brand right away, If you want to send pictures I'll check around and see if I can come up with something for ya. Peace!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]