Topic: Im back

Hello people in chordie land. Its been a while and Ive missed this site and my guitar for along time. Seems I didnt have the whole jail thing out of my system so after a few months here I am back with a vengance to do the right thing. I didnt have my guitar but wrote alot of lyrics that I hope to put to music. Got alot of ideas, with your love and support hopefully theses ideas will be come masterpieces
love and respect
Selso

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Re: Im back

Ok, lets see some of the lyrics. I can only imagine that Jail time would produce some great words..  Lets hear them!!

While I can see how having some time on your hands would allow your creative juices to flow, why not give staying out of jail a try.  Don't worry us like that.  I'm pleased that you're out and getting your guitar groove back in motion.  I love your songs and am eager to see some posted in the Songwriter section.  I play "Never Cared Too Much For Hippies" regularly. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

welcome back selso,

Do they no let ye play a guitar in jail? I thought they would. Oh well, that is one place I will avoid.

Good to see you back and when ye get music for the lyrics be sure to post them on the songwriters section complete with a link to everyone hearing them. lol if ye can

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

welcome back smile, Looking forward to seeing the new lyrycs

All You Need is Love smile

Selso,
Welcome back, hope all of your issues are resolved. Hey, will you repost your"Hippie" song? I can't seem to locate it.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

Hi Selso,

Great to have you back with us.

Take care,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks guys. I missed all of you alot

Everything is bad including me