Topic: adding songs to song bok

hi
iv all of a sudden not been able to add to my songbook iv only got 59 songs in it and i even tried deleting one and it still wont add any more can anyone help on this

monty

Re: adding songs to song bok

I have a similar problem. Ive added like 20 songs to my book and only the first 3 ive added shows up

3 (edited by Geo 32 2007-12-15 18:54:33)

HI im new to this site,i cant work out how to add songs to my song book at all. i think this site is the business though ,thanx

4 (edited by arkady 2007-12-15 19:43:07)

Geo 32
On the righthand side of your choosen song there is a box with the link in it to click on called
Song book "ADD" . click it and the song will be added to you song book automatically.
Make sure your signed in first though.

Ark

Can we get aministrater here?

I pity the fool!

what does it mean when a song refers to 1st bridge, 2nd bridge etc...

Hi agendron & welcome to chordie!

A bridge is typically the part of a song between verses or between verses and a chorus.  Often, a bridge has a distinctive melodic or rhythmic theme that helps bring the separate components of a song together.  Not all songs have a bridge - and some songs have more than one.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but without knowing what song you are looking at that is the best I can do.  Hope this helps - James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

crue01 wrote:

Can we get aministrater here?

Crue
Sorry bout that, I did see the thread but I also noticed that the original question was answered by Arkady who knows his way about chordie. All help on chordie is not always from administrators, sure we see questions but if they are answered then there is no point.
And the original question was not even by yourself. your first post on this thread was what I quoted. IS that any way to ask nicely? I think not.
Apart from me seeing it and not answering as the question was answered and had it not been answered correctly or there were more problems then I am sure the original person that asked the question would have came back and said that something was still wrong, but since they have not then there is no need to add more to a thread that has been sufficiently answered.

Other times it might be possible that an administrator cannot answer a question and has to be left to PEr thee head admin, the webmaster, the owner, and sometimes he has to investigate into areas where other admin cannot go.

I hope this explains not just to you but to others about questions either being delayed in getting answered or not getting answered.
Most questions get answered all the time, sometimes within 5 minutes as WE ARE ALL very helpful on this forum.

thank you

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending