Topic: lapsus and famous supid quotes.

When I still had my OVATION, some was at my place, a 10 years old kid, picking up my guitar (he loved guitars) and walked straight to his parents asking them if he could get that guitar, and shouting: LOOK MAM A REAL OVULATION. (no joke, but true). They didn't know much about guitars, but the kid did. Still a great word.
So I am sure you recognise situations like this, and I hope to share this, in fact brandnew topic.

A Paris HILTON quote:
- “What’s Wal-Mart? Do they sell, like wall stuff?† — Paris Hilton
AM I ALONE WITH THIS OPINION????
That ugly long carrot, is to dumb to live, but is smart enough to earn a lot money.
How many people does she need to remove her make-up and how many people and time it takes to start "working" on her? She is and will always be ugly. If you should see her without make-up, together with her natural hair colour, I am convinced that people will just look, because she is tall, skinny and definitely not a beauty.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: lapsus and famous supid quotes.

Also a good one: Every morning my father takes exercises to strengthen his "abominable" muscles.
The correct word should be ABDOMINAL.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: lapsus and famous supid quotes.

I was having a conversation with my then four year old daughter while she rode in the back of the car.  She said something about how people should do the right thing (I can't recall her exact wording) and I told her "One would hope."  She laughed and started singing "One wood ho!  One wood ho!"

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]