Topic: Just Wonderin, Southpaw

Hey Southpaw, Just wonderin if you have used or seen the new Digitech vocal 4 pedal. I gave myself one for christmas and I have been having a blast with it. I have i think a different voice and haven't  found the perfect backup singer to sing harmonies with now I do .The pedal senses off,  your guitar chords so you have to be in tune,if you get a chance check one out.
Thanks Wayne

Later, Wayne P

Re: Just Wonderin, Southpaw

wlbaye wrote:

Hey Southpaw, Just wonderin if you have used or seen the new Digitech vocal 4 pedal. I gave myself one for christmas and I have been having a blast with it. I have i think a different voice and haven't  found the perfect backup singer to sing harmonies with now I do .The pedal senses off,  your guitar chords so you have to be in tune,if you get a chance check one out.
Thanks Wayne

Hey Wayne,
Yes I've seen and am familiar with vocal harmonizers. I won't use them though. I have a strong conviction to personally make each and every sound, with my hands, feet, or mouth, that comes from my speakers. They are cool but they're just not my cup 'o' tea. Sometimes I'll loop vocals and layer them with harmonies of my own. Seems like the hard road to take but sometimes the less traveled roads are much more enjoyable than the crowded highways. I'm not knockin' you or the harmonizer I'm just old-school like that...................

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

I have to say I agree with you, but I don't like drum machines or effects on my guitar,  I now use a Ultralight Acoustasonic with just me a martin guitar and a mic. My favorite gal singer lives 1200 miles away and I miss her harmonies so I have had a alot of fun with the new pedal.Sometimes I get to thinking all my stuff sounds the same so for me it makes me feel good having a change of pace.

Wayne

Later, Wayne P

If it makes you feel good and you're comfortable with it, that's all that matters. More power to you, play on.......................

SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.