Topic: MACABRE = TOP 10 Musician Plane Crash DEATHS

The title tells everything. INTERNET is amazing. How is it possible that we almost can live without the INTERNET.
- It's a curse for some people.
- It's a blessing for some people
Since the most important thing is TIME. It can be an addiction, leading to a catastrophe. In the early internet days, you had to use a modem and you had to connect by using your phone. Here in Belgium, I had a patient, a director of a local bank, who lost a fortune by surfing almost the whole day,50 cent pro minute back then.
CAN YOU IMAGINE A LIFE WITHOUT PC+INTERNET, WITHOUT TELEVISION? Maybe people obsessed by sports. I wasn't the sportive kind, I skied, and was invited sometimes to play GOLF. All this has gone forever and will never return, so yes I am a INTERNET ADDICT. Since I have a lot of time I find a lot of sites you normally can't find by using google; changing words!!
A LIST:
1) - JOHN DENVER (I'm leaving on a jet plane, won't be back again) WHAT DO YOU THINK SEEING AND HEARING THAT PARTICULAR SONG? Is there "coincidence", is our life determined?
2) - BUDDY HOLLY
3) - STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN (Not a plane but helicopter, ERIC CLAPTON should have been on the same helicopter with Eric Clapton's band on the way to Chicago. Clapton declined the ride at the last moment. Again "fate" "coincidence" what do you think fellow chordians?
4) - AALIYAH = Singer and R&B vocalist and actress
5) - BUDDY HOLLY.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR LIST, You can add too, singers, bands who died in a traffic accident. (like Cliff Burton from Metallica
-

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: MACABRE = TOP 10 Musician Plane Crash DEATHS

along with buddy holly on the same plane ritche valens,the big bopper(jp richardson) merle haggard missed the flight he was backing up one of the acts and there was no room on the plane,otis redding, glen miller WWii', jim crocette (bad leroy brown)

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Russell, That was Waylon Jenning and not Merle Haggard that missed the Buddy Holly filght.

Another great - Patsy Cline.

Nela

sorry bout that your correct thats funny ive never been wrong before i thought i was once but i was just mistaken

NELA wrote:

Russell, That was Waylon Jenning and not Merle Haggard that missed the Buddy Holly filght.

Another great - Patsy Cline.

Nela

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Yeah, Russell, I can share your grief. I once thought I had made a mistake, too.

Nela

cant forget ronnie van zant, and yeah that was waylon jennings.
If im not mistaken, Jim Reeves was on the same plane as patsy cline... at least thats what i heard.

All You Need is Love smile

Randy Rhoads.

"You have to get over the love of power, and enjoy the power of love, in order to know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix.