Topic: Any Daughtry songs

Particularly breakdown.

Re: Any Daughtry songs

i see some ultimate guitar stuff posted here so i will direct you to that website........ although i hate that pop up infested website, you can get quite a few Daughtry songs there............

i was wanting the Breakdown song too......but on ultimate-guitar you can the "Home" song......the one that says tune down 1/2 step.......it's dead on and just a fun song to play......very hard to sing though.....the dude has a great voice......

good luck

senor

Thanks for the direction.

I the whole CD is great.  I am dying to get far enought to be able to play a song.  I can sing all of those pretty well so will be really fun once i can put a few chords together.

I am trying to figure out the strumming patterns now, but for such a newbie is is a real challenge.  You dont happen to have the  strumming pattern figured out for home yet do you?

i agree the entire cd is great.......

for "home" i do have the strumming pattern figured out, but i dont know how to convey the information to you....i dont know the vocabulary......i just sat and listened to the song while playing and it seemed to fall in to place.......the second verse is a little more difficult ......

if you find out the chords to breakdown, i would like to know them...

go to youtube and type in Chris Daughtry......he is actually a pretty good guitar player......on youtube, there is a pretty good version of Bon Jovi's song that i cant think of the name right now.......

senor