Topic: IDEA 2 REVISITED

I thought it would be a good idea to take a look at this again, When the "idea 2" was first proposed it was with the hope that we could share with each other out talents.....It has been a while since "idea 2 was first posted in Chordie and with all the settling in and getting used to this new recording forum it occurred to me that we have only scratched the surface but it is a beginning,I would like to see the recording forum add individual topics for bass,guitar,keyboard and rhythm and that members could brows these pages and focus in on what instruments they would like to have on there recordings. It will start small in the beginning but eventually members can request someone to add a bass or guitar,keyboard ect.. to there recording,The easiest way would be for all those who wish to participate register with mediafire so they can exchange recordings art designs even tutorials, an alternative to mediafire is Google talk where
files can be handed to each other from your desktop without having to download from the Internet if you don't know how to do this it will be discussed in the coming days but keep in mind "do not request help recording someone else's copyrighted songs that you do not have permission to use and this includes cover songs in this forum" right now I would recommend reading "Idea 2 to get a feel for the whole picture and to offer your own ideas so I can shape this into something everyone can use and enjoy. Russell smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"