Topic: KEYBOARDS

If you play keyboards this is where you will post a reply

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e5/Piano_keyboard.JPG

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: KEYBOARDS

Im not to good at keyboards but I will add my name anyway and you will have to be desperate to ask me lol russell

Looks like were going to need some help in this section so all you keyboard players hellloooooo are you out there? lol

Thank you Randy,"well thats two" lol on a side note Randy I now have both audacity programs on my two computers updated with the new pluggins thanks for the links and the tips russ smile

I can barely play keyboard...=P

I'm a musician; I can [color=blue]Handel[/color] it!

so who's judging? it dont matter as long as you are willing to help your welcome in this forum smile

tex54632 wrote:

I can barely play keyboard...=P

YAMAHA KEYBOARD .... various sounds for real effects and noises and midi if needed . Am a bit like the others in experience but get the result in the end .

any resemblance to my songs sounding anything like the original is highly unlikely.

thanks were a little short on keyboards so I will add you to the list on all the instruments you mentioned smile

evsynator wrote:

YAMAHA KEYBOARD .... various sounds for real effects and noises and midi if needed . Am a bit like the others in experience but get the result in the end .

I play keyboards.  Have M50-63, M50-73, CX3 & DX7.

67gtx thanks for including  yourself we are a bit slow at the moment but we still are greatful for your help and I will add you to the list can you give me a name or nickname? for now I will use your Chordie Id smile

I have one.  I compose on one.  I use it as MIDI input to my sequencer programs.

But you'd be hard pressed to say I "play" one.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Thats good enough for me your in lol

I have 7 (8 if you include the midi controller)
Various synths and a Yamaha piano I've acquired since the early 80s

ok fat fingers your added to the list  and thanks and welcome to Chordie smile

15 (edited by the sped kennedys 2010-08-29 11:07:23)

does the accordion count? ***animation removed by moderator RH***

I have a Roland 2100 and a small Yamaha, but I don't read music. I took lesons from an old time jazz player. Just lead sheets and cords

17 (edited by dino48 2010-08-29 20:20:16)

I have a korg and a less expensive yamaha,I find myself playing and learning alittle more latley. My korg batterywent dead about six months ago I had to send it away to get all the stuff  they load in there.Cost me about $170.00. but I enjoy it. I am still learning myself but I can play a little.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

butch and dino if you want me to add your names to the list say yup and its done smile

Ok w/ me Russell. The advantage w/ keyboards is that cords that are hard on a guitar are much easier. The disadvantage is that they don't sound or feel like a guitar. Keyboards are really percussion instruments in MHO

i looked on this forum for the first time tonight, which is why i haven't replied or offered my services sooner.

i'm a basic torturer of the said keyboard, and russ you know my limitations, but if your even more hard up than the others give me a call, it's a toll-free number!

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Thanks Phill and dont sell yourself short you have some great ideas on the keys I will add your name to our illustrious list smile

Hi russel,sorry I did not get back to this Ido know a couple of tunes and chords on piano,but I do not feel myself quilified enough.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman