Topic: Carlsbro amps....

My parents got me a 200 watt amp last year, as a gift for me sticking to learning guitar faithfully, like I promised. They got me a Carlsbro GLX100 200 watt amp from ebay. Now personally, this is the best amp I have ever heard, the clean channel is bright and crisp, and has it's own crunch distortion (which makes playing Johnny B. Goode a blast). The Gain, or distortion channel has a good tight sound to it, and sounds better the louder I crank it up. My guitar teacher said it was one of the best amps he has ever heard also, that's a lot coming from a guy who doesn't use anything but Fender or Peavy amps. And the singer/rhtyhm guitar for my new band says he can tell it was made for performance. The weird thing, NONE of us had ever heard of this brand before my parents found my amp.

Does anybody else here have experience with Carlsbro amps, such as owning them, or just trying them out?

Re: Carlsbro amps....

Carlsbro amps are made in Emgland and this is the first I've heard of them. Check their website and or google other blogs.