Topic: Looking a new Guitar

Hi am new to this forum.  I am a beginner, and I had purchase a cheap guitar from Costco to see if guitar would keep my interest.  Now that I have really enjoyed what I have learned thus far.  I love to join in the "Jam Sessions" and having a ball.  Now I want to get a better guitar.  My problem is the Nut width.  Most of the guitars that I have looked at have a nut width of 1 11/16".  Too me that width is uncomfortable.  The nut width of my cheap guitar is 2 1/16".  I would like to find something somewhere in the middle.  Does anybody have any suggestions.

Thanks

Gene

Re: Looking a new Guitar

Does your guitar have nylon strings? If so then you have a classical guitar which have wider and flatter radius necks. Go to a music store and check out there selection of acoustic guitars with steel strings and you'll probley find one with a neck that is suitable for you.

Which one to pick is going to depend on what "YOU" like and how much money you want to spend. There are alot of good guitars out on the market with experience you'll learn tonal qualitiys and what you want in a guitar.

Good luck.

Bootlegger

Bootlegger guitars.