Topic: PORTABLE RECORDING DEVICES

I really like to buy a small device to record what I play.I know there is that BOSS BR MR, fitting in your pocket with 4 tracks and I think 16 virtual tracks.

I want to know, not only what a virtual track is, but especially, a device with 8 tracks, without the virtual tracks, but with a bassloop and drum included. Also I should like to know if one , when singing, and the singing is bad, if you can correct things you do wrong. Probably, this can be fixed with a USB connection, analysing the stuff you recorded, taking time to correct it, by making even a mickey mouse voice, and burn your music. WHO CAN HELP ME, I think that I am not the only one who likes to put a song together.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: PORTABLE RECORDING DEVICES

I have also been looking into recording stuff lately. There are different methods to use with all of them giving you basically the same results. If I have come to realize anything it is that you are far better off doing twenty vocal tracks and finding the one you like than you are trying to "fix" one you don't like. Don't try to over do it., the simpler the better. If it sounds great after three or four layers don't try to add six more just becuase you can. Experiment add goof around with tracks just to see what happens, genious usually happens by mistake. And remember the music will always be at your fingertips, don't ever surrender that to a machine.

GOOD LUCK; STEVE B(JV)