Topic: Requesting a favour

My main priority in the days to come will be to improve formatting of the songs. Both in beautifying the layout, and in making sure more songs can be formatted.

There are almost a million songs in Chordie, and I have only looked at a very small persentage of them. All formatting is (as most of you know) done completely automatically.

What I need is good examples of the following:

* Songs that should be formatted, but isnt today. In general tab-files are presented as plain text, but for some reason this happens to perfectly OK files as well. I need to track down this bug, and I need examples.

* Layout errors. Espesially errors where part of the song is missing, but everything is relevant.

At last, layout ideas. Should the chorus have smaller line height? Should part of the song be indented? Should the chords be red? Anything!! I listen to good ideas. Do not be afraid to tell what you think.

I listen

Re: Requesting a favour

I think chordie is super..I am just starting to play guitar I cannot play by ear so I would like to see the chords all the way through the song ..........THANKS LKELLY