Topic: U-TUBE

OK I think it is time to let myself loose on the world.
I would like to post a vidio on utube in the hope of finding more gigs, it is my intention to send emails to places that have live music, with a link to my vidios.
So Russel (I know that you will have lots of good advice) and everyone else what do I do.
I have access to a local recording studio where they do some vidio work, would this be the best way to go, or should I just set up a web cam and do it myself.
Other points,
should I record at a gig, or at home, or in the studio,
should I make it into a "music Vidio", or just me and the music.
Please give me any advice that you can, this is a big step for me and I want it to be cool, not crap
Thanks to the all in advance, I know that you will help me.
TonyBlue

man is the dream of the doliphin

Re: U-TUBE

Hi Tony so you wanna make a vid well it depends on what kind of video you can with movie maker do a slide show of your photos with your recorded music as backing and make titles and effects with transitions from photo to photo or use your web cam it depends on how much you want to put into this ($) I have a Kodak 8.2 megapixel and it dose a fairly nice job but they make camcorders that sell at walmart for under 50 dollars that you can use to shoot a video on location, like at the beach,park,zoo just some ideas of locations or spend a few dollars for a good camera (at least 150) the higher the megapixel the better the resolution I think for the first time work within your budget lots of people use a web cam on Youtube just make sure you have enough lighting its up to you how far with production you want to go creativity go's a long way because I have seen some web cam videos that were good, food for thought good luck with it smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

thanks Russell, knew I could depend on you
tonyblue

man is the dream of the doliphin

Your welcome and I wanna see it when its done! please smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"