Topic: BEST GUITARS & NOT TO UNDERSTAND Prices

I told already a few times that I am a guitar freak. I have mostly top brands. What is your favourite guitar?

My list is

1. Paul Reed Smith, the best sound and the best "gibsonstyle" and "fenderstyle" still keeping his own sound.

2. Gibson Les Paul. I have also a quetion about this guitar, I own a Gibson SG Menace, a faded flying V, and they speak of smokey coils in the SG menace.

The standard SG has often alnico's like for the neck 490R and bridge 498T, and the menace have the same kind of pick-ups, but Smoky Coils w/brass stud, is there anybody out there to talk about the difference, same thing with the flying V. I know there is no satin finish, I saw how they produced f-hole gibson's in Memphis, the paint job is like hell, I think that this special paintings, black, sunburst, vieuwing the time they take, is the only responsible for the high cost.

3. Fender Stratocaster and telecaster. I admire the simplicity of a telecaster. The one I have was ment for the european market ONLY, and the tele is a 52 reissue in a surf green color, matching the color's of the cars. My stratocaster is an all original sunburst strat from 1964, pricelist in 2005: 10.000$ in 2006: 15000$ and for 2007: 20.000$!!! Is this still realistic? Even worse are the Gibson Les Pauls from 1958 till 1960. If have such a guitar you need to place boobytraps everywhere. I know that people like GRUHN and Ed Roman, are at least for 50% responsable for those prices.

And yet, I have the 3 different PRS EG brands US made, I assure you that every person who enters here and listen to "the triplets"2 produced for 2 years and 1 for 4 years, sound much better. He should make them again, not in SE form, however I prefer my PRS SE Tremonti in stead of my menace. Gretsch Pinguin: I HOPE SOMEONE CAN TELL ME WHY THIS MODEL IS WORTH A FORTUNE???

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]