Re: Propeller Head Beta Testing Opportunity

Howdy All,

Haven't tried this one, but would sure give it a test drive if anyone has a spare invite laying around.   If you are one of us who played around with the Reaper Software, you likely already have installed the ASIO driver.  Seems to me that it was one of the issues we resolved earlier during that phase of our software research.  You may however have to "point" Record to the directory or place the driver in the root directory of the Propellerhead folder to get the application to see it.  Shooting blind though without seeing the application.

Thanks &
Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

well ive installed it..then scratched my head....clicked...scratched my head some more....maybe ill just go stand in the corner now...lol...a bit overwhelming...for me anyway...but im going to mess with it some more and see if i can figure it out...

Hang on Randy help is on the way smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Ok this is what I know Jerome helped me get it going so the first thing you have to do is download and setup ASIO4All from the link and if you have done that already open Recorder
1.click edit
2'scroll to preferences
3.select audio
there's a bar on top it has a drop down menu on it is ASIO4ALL as your driver select that and close if you have downloaded asio the authentication will flash have your guitar and recorder on before you do anything or if your just plugging in the mic input with a chord and adapter turn the volume on the guitar all the way, on the bottom right a light bar will indicate your signal is coming in just click on the tab next to edit and select record a track once the light fader appears push record and off you go,if you opened the setup first before downloading asio I'm not sure how that works but once asio4all is in your PC follow the above steps it still may work otherwise you may have to delete the program and re-setup, the folder in your documents still has all the original folders just open it and redo the setup again this time it should work if it didn't work the first time because you had not downloaded asio first smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Good article about how to record guitar using Record.

http://www.propellerheads.se/substance/ … t=E65279D4

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

I was reviewing the Email that was sent to me regarding the article posted by Jerome (It is a very good article). Any ways as I scrolled down the Email cover I found a section talking about Record. It says it will be available for test until Sept 9/09 at which time you will have to buy? the program. Just thought I'd let you know in case some are setting up as a long time freebee.

Let me know if I read it right on the Email cause I could be having a dyslexic moment.

KAP

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)