Topic: BULLY!

I don't think this will ever be a song. And it's quite fitting I should drag this out with what's going on at the mo'. Written in September'06.

BULLY!

I gave you respect, you were happy to take it.
I gave you my best, you didn't appreciate it.
I cleaned the floor, you pointed out the dirty tile.
I looked out for your interests, you gave a sneer, not a smile.

And what would you do,
If I pointed this out to you?
I'd run the risk of getting hit,
So I'd unhappily accept it.

And if I left a light on you would shout at me
For wasting electricity
But every day I'd see
That you had left on three
And were playing on the computer while an empty room was being entertained by an overload T.V!

And still I'd smile for you,

And ask what I could do,

And disregarding all your screams
That I do nothing,

Retreat inside my dreams.

I'd tell you what I'd done - you'd say "don't shout about it!"
I'd do it and say nothing - you'd say I "don't do sh..!"
I didn't complain, you'd think everything was alright!
If I politely tried to eplain you'd say I was "starting a fight!"

If you get what you deserve,

Explain my quiet reserve?!

Everything bad you see in me

Is your reflection divided by three.

In truth there's nothing I could ever do

That could make me a better person than you!

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

Re: BULLY!

Hey Kajima I think it would make a good song in a punk metal type way. The topic of Bullying is something that can overload ones emotions if he happens to be the one bullied. Good Job. smile

this guy sounds like a right smelly lump of curry eating kangaroo excrement!

it's good therapy to get it out though, and you've got a world of readers, cos you can write with the best.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Yup this guy sounds like kangaroo dung and also like EX #1 and #2.

Thanks for bringing this up JJ smile
This gives me a smile knowing that I made the right calls.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

5 (edited by KajiMa 2009-08-15 01:45:14)

Hey Dfoskey, Phill and Kap54!

Thanks for the amazing comments guys!

The Bully in question when this was written was a mish mosh of different people and events, but there is one person whom I have named "Fauntleroy" (they wouldn't know it's them from that) who has been making life 'difficult.' You would think that for most people that have a gripe with someone, whether real or imagined (as in this case) would hold short of throwing rocks at disabled* people's backs, but those born into privilage sometimes feel that they are above everyone elses moral codes. It's a difficult situation and he's garnered lots of support in the village, but I'm pleased to say that there are now those within the crowd who know the truth and are not happy!

I got told a good one by an ex many years ago; she said "He's lower than the sand that shark sh.. sleeps on!"

Check out:

http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=12620

which was written because of what's going on!

Thanks again for all your kind words and support!

* Edit: I should add that I have been eligible for full disability privilages including blue car sign, full disability living allowance, mobility allowance, etc, etc, etc for at least 9 years, I do not nor have I ever claimed any of it. If I claimed that I would have to accept that I was disabled - if that makes sense.

>>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

Hey KajiMa,

Your disability statement makes a lot of sense.... more to some of us than others.  Point is that it is essential to get up every day and do as much and whatever you are capable of regardless of the discomfort.  Because to admit to yourself that there is a problem, and plant your arse in a seat with wheels underneath, is more debilitating to the spirit than the physical impairment is to your functionality.  Stay Sharp, Be Strong, and Make Music (the best therapy for the soul).

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Hey Doug! cool

Right on, bro'!

Thanks!