Did I think so much, killing the cells in my brain
Every note, B flat, E, each strophe and each refrain
These chords, these words, that music, passion all over again and again
I tried to be a loving man, spreading music and never the same

I see so many people crying, a fountain of tears
And the last thing I wanted is being confused with B Spears
I saw a white light coming towards me, and music entering my ears
Did I live well? Did I die well? Please relax and drink some beers

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: MY HEAD

Hey Lieven!

I like this, but I can't tell what the artistic truth behind this is.

Are you being flippant to hide something serious, or taking something flippant seriously? Is it abstract?

I can't help thinking this is personal, about life and death and the part that music plays in something that ultimately doesn't make sense.

I like the middle verse best - is that it? a message to concentrate on the bit in between life and death and get the most out of it? Or is it a retrospective?

I have read and come back to this a few times to try and discover your artistic truth. This is a compelling enigma!

cool

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

Re: MY HEAD

I had a huge car crash in September 2000 a saturday, so I survived.
WHY THIS STORY? Because it changed my life forever.
1) 90km/h "frontal" against a tree.
2) 32 fractures in 1 foot & ankle
3) broken back (1 vertebra was exploded in 4 pieces and 1 is pushing against my spinal chord).
4) 2x reanimated I died but didn't "pass away"
RESULT:
Such an impact I lost everything: job, medical doctor ("R & R life style) popularity, being proud. I started against advise but had to stop end 2004.
Since (only) a few months I started living again, disabled, but  very optimistic and by writing about it, in a poem, I feel much better BUT MY POEMS WILL ALWAYS HAVE A FEW INGREDIENTS: Nonsense, my feelings and of cars life and dead. I am able to laugh with my disability, and friends, all this since 9 years to today

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]