Topic: JamPlay

JamPlay is one of the most important advertisers at Chordie, and one of the main reasons I can keep this site running.

I have gotten tons of requests from people making online guitar courses wanting to buy their advertising space. I have however chosen JamPlay because they offer a really unique, high quality product. It is light-years ahead of the average online guitar course.

If you have not checked out the course, please click on one of the ads and look at their free samples.

Per
admin@chordie.com

2 (edited by SouthPaw41L 2009-09-17 05:00:35)

Re: JamPlay

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

As a full time working musician, and a part time guitar/voice instructor, I fully endorse the quality and value of JamPlay. As Per says, give it a try, for free. If you like 'em ,buy 'em , if you don't, don't. It's as simple as that. The least we can do is give 'em a chance, right?  The lessons are personal and help in areas where help is needed.   

As Per mentioned, the money these fine folks at Jam Play spend here on Chordie are partially essential in keeping this wonderful site up and running. There are lots of folks looking for instruction for virgin guitar players. In my humble opinion, it would serve all of those who care about the continued existance of Chordie to recommend JamPlay instead of the justin whats' him name, in the future. Ya'll dig? Many people have asked how they can help to keep Chordie alive. This is a pretty good sign and an absolute solid source to answer the survival question. Those who can play, keep on keepin' on, ( until you get stuck, then call upon JamPlay) those who know others that wish to learn, refer them to JamPlay.

Mmmmmmmkay? Mmmmmmmkay.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.