Topic: HELP

Whenever i go on chordie now the writing is massive .I must have done sumthing by accident. Can anyone help? cheers

Re: HELP

Please send a screenshot of what you are seeing to <a href="mailto:admin&#64;chordie.com" target="_blank">admin&#64;chordie.com</a>

how do i do that. cheers. just been on google same thing happenin there

* Open the page that looks strange.

* Press ctrl-alt-PrtScr (The last button is not commonly used, but you will find it on your keyboeard). This copies the screen to your clipboard.

* Go to your email-program. Start a mail, and press ctrl-v (copies the clipboard to your mail)

will it not be the setting on your computer?

right click on the desk top, go to properties go to settings, set screen resolution to 1024 x 768.

see if that helps

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

that ctrl+alt+prtscr isnt doing anything. Is that prtscr button next to f12. UPYERKILT im guessing ur from scotland too, See on teletext and ceefax on tv theres a button u press to zoom in for ppl with bad eye sight the screen is the exact same as that. Sorry for being a pain in the a**e.

The ctrl+alt+PrtScr will not give any feedback. When you later try to paste with ctrl+v in a program that accept this (email, Word etc), you will see that a screenshot has actually been taken.

This works on Windows 98/2000/WP.

AFTER AGES OFF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE PROBLEM. ITS SOLVED. CHEERS FOR TRYINMG TO HELP ANYWAY. ALL I DONE WAS GO UP THE TOP OFF THE SCREEN CLICK VIEW THEN PUT TEXT SIZE TO MEDIUM.

Glad to hear that.

This is actually a fairly common problem. A lot of people have their default font-size in IE misconfigured. You can browse a lot of pages without noticing, since they set absolute font-sizes.