Re: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Hi mekidsMom,

I wonder why when i click on your photos i get a guy with glasses looking up at the sky ? He usually shows
just before your picture shows ? lol No ! I haven't been at the sherry .

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

jerome.oneil wrote:

Let it snow.... SOMEWHERE ELSE!   smile

Even the threat of snow causes Seattle to laps into huge bouts of panic and stupidity.  It's as if they've never seen water fall out of the sky before!

I am very happy that it snowed heavily.................elsewhere, not my area of Maine!  <grin>

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

Zurf wrote:

Panic and stupidity are the usual course of business here in the suburbs of the nation's capitol.  Nevertheless, snow is a four letter word.  I'll throw out my back and tear up my arthritic shoulders shoveling and then after I get my soaking wet clothes off and warm up with a cup of tea or hot chocolate, my family will wonder why I don't want to put my sopping wet clothes back on and play.

I feel your pain, but, I am glad it was yours not mine.  FWIW, I will pay heavily for this later in January and February if Maine winters live up to the last two years of record snowfall.  <OUCH>
My arthritic right shoulder is throbbing tonight and that is a very bad sign.

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

Old Doll wrote:

Hi mekidsMom,

I wonder why when i click on your photos i get a guy with glasses looking up at the sky ? He usually shows
just before your picture shows ? lol No ! I haven't been at the sherry .

Old Doll.

Must be the leprechauns at it again!  I think they're in your computer Old Doll!  If you love looking at pictures, you should join facebook and become one of my facebook friends!  I have more pictures on there than I think people really want to look at!

Well... a lot of our snow has melted (tho there's still a bit there)... but it has gotten colder again.  The ground is finally frozen now (as well as my driveway is like an ice rink... I thought we were going to fix that problem after last winter... oh well).  I think we're in for snow today and tomorrow and we're in for a WARM 33 degrees F on the day after Christmas.  We'll be having a bon fire, chicken bar-b-que and a little snowmobiling at my father's house.  Once all the kiddos are in bed, we'll be adding to that a little drinking, game playing, and hopefully a little guitar!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Mekidsmom.  I'm on facebook under my full name - Derek Zurfluh.  Look me up.  Invitation goes out to other Chordians who want to get in touch by that method.  Mostly it's just me, my wife, and a slew of fishing friends plus a smattering of church and high school folks.  Some music will liven things up. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf wrote:

Mekidsmom.  I'm on facebook under my full name - Derek Zurfluh.  Look me up.  Invitation goes out to other Chordians who want to get in touch by that method.  Mostly it's just me, my wife, and a slew of fishing friends plus a smattering of church and high school folks.  Some music will liven things up. 

- Zurf

I'm on facebook under Stephen J. Desrosiers.  Anybody here is welcome to check it out, my guitar teacher and my singing teacher are friends there.  And I agree, music will definitely liven things up!

Ahhh... any more?  Facebook:  Amy Henry Wall

ozymandias wrote:

I'm on facebook under Stephen J. Desrosiers.  Anybody here is welcome to check it out, my guitar teacher and my singing teacher are friends there.  And I agree, music will definitely liven things up!

Hmmm... there's apparently several of you!  LOL!  I don't know what you look like so I can't pick one!  ahhhh!  LOL!  You'll have to look me up!  smile