Topic: an afternoon last summer at the park

This clip is was taken after I left a musicians jam session ahhh the air smelled so sweet and sticky and the party it must have affected my senses somewhat and I sat down at my favorite park bench and played my Dobro the narration was added today cause my spirits felt better after an illness smile
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea … =102166689

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: an afternoon last summer at the park

hmmm... again, my poor speakers have hurt your recording... actually I could hear the Dobro well and it sounded so lazy and wonderful, the narration didn't come thru very loud however (but from what I did hear, I think it's better that way ha ha ha!!).  Very nice Russell, thank you!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

a critic lol thanks for taking a peek smile

Sometimes you get the best sounds while just jamming with your self.  It sounds good to me, Russell.  A little sad maybe.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

tasty slide work. perhaps there is something to that "herbal inspiration" thing!!! wink

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

bensonp I was in a really laid back mood the day was perfect and the park quiet I was driffting I wansn't feeling sad just mellow smile

geo unfortunatlly my lungs wont allow any smoke of any kind but there was a time.....:)

Perhaps mellow is a better word.  You were certainly that.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Russell_Harding wrote:

a critic lol thanks for taking a peek smile

hee hee... what's funny, is that is EXACTLY how I felt... like I was peeking in on you while you were having a lovely private moment with your guitar... now don't take that the wrong way, I just mean... you know... a moment where you're just sitting there playing with your heart, whilst no one else is listening, one with the guitar ...  it was very nice, truly it was and I very much appreciate you sharing Russell!  It's the narration that had me giggling!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

MkM I have had the clip for a few months really not sure what to do with it,I was trying out some software and decided to use the clip with narration and I was in a uplifting mood and the evil twin that resides in us all took over and did the narration suffice it to say I was in a goofy mood lol

Russ
You've been at that special ice cream again......  lol
Summer seems along way off.
ark

Ark "special ice cream" I dont think they make that at least not at the local market lol