Topic: Nintyfifth b-day party ....

I went and played the B-day party for that gal who turned ninty five last weekend , and it was wonderfull ... For anyone who has'nt seen my earlier post , I played there solo about a month or so ago , and they asked me back for this party ... Those old folks were more than anyone could ask for as far as an audience goes ... I did a few covers and then started on my original stuff and it was as if they knew my music , L O L ... To make a long story short"er" , it was a wonderfull time for everyone and I'm gratefull for the chance to play for them and will do so anytime that I can ......
                                                                       Jerr

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

Re: Nintyfifth b-day party ....

That's awesome Jerr!  Curious, as I just read your other post about the issue with the guy in the band... did you do this birthday party solo?  If so, how did that go for you?  Maybe you already have an answer to the question in your other post... based on your answer to this!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

good on you GSE, if you were solo here's one;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKumuirtwbo

have a good one  badeye   cool

one caper after another

Hi guys ,
   Finally got back on here !!! ...
   MKM , Yes , I've been doing some solo stuff lately and really enjoying it so I guess that's where I'm headed , L O L ...
   Badeye , L O L ... If I could just play guitar half as good as that guy , Boy oh Boy , L O L ... Hey , I have started doing a lot of stuff with the harmonica along with the guitar if that counts , L O L .........
                                                                     Jerry

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "