Topic: March 14 National PI day

yes its PI day the celebration of the relationship between a circles diameter and circumference and later this week would have been Albert Einstein's birthday so put aside your calculators and pencils and do no math lol happy PI day lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: March 14 National PI day

I guess I'll drink to that.  You know, it is hard to go a whole day without doing math

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Re: March 14 National PI day

Russel ,
    What are you trying to do to me .......   I have lived and breathed MATH since I was a kid ... When I walked out of school in the eighth grade , all my teachers told me , " don't do this because you are destined to make a name for yourself in physics ... The problem was , that they had discontinued all the music programs the year before to have money for athletic programs ... And the really funny thing was that any one of the so called JOCKS would never look at me the wrong way because they knew that I would and could kick their a***s at my descretion ... Hey , it was always fun knowing that ...
   When I was 28 , I finally went and took the test for a GED ... It was funny because everyone else had to go to night school for two months and when I took the pretest , they sent me up to the collage to take the final test the next day and I aced them ... It was also funny because they told me that if I wanted to go to collage , they would fing the money , L O L ... Hey , I'm just sayin , L O L .................  Jerry

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "