Topic: Thanks arkady, I have samples to be heard

Well, Thanks to arkady I'm armed and dangerous! Click link http://members.soundclick.com/deadstring
and then click JUST ME ALONE under band .
Should see 3 posted songs.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Re: Thanks arkady, I have samples to be heard

I really like your version of amazing grace

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Well done Deadstring!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Well, deadstring, I gotta ell you.  I listened to your songs and you did very well.  Keep pumping out the jams.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

These comments coming from the talented folks from chordie are very flattering. Thanks a bunch. AL

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Hi deadstring
Thanks for thanks  smile
Glad you took the plunge and shared some nice tunes with us.
Enjoyed all three...
well done
ark

Just had a listen Deadstring big_smile

Very nice indeedy.

Now you have the first ones out of the way and it should only get easier.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Hey Deadstring, very nice, very soothing and very nice cabin. I'm a rustic kinda guy.        Mike

Our intuitions serve us well

I just listened deadstring,

I never heard Jesus paid it all before ! It was lovely and a good note to end my day on.. Time for rest and prayer.

You have a mellow voice which is soothing and compliments the songs you sung.

Blessing to you.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

KAP54 wrote:

Just had a listen Deadstring big_smile

Very nice indeedy.

Now you have the first ones out of the way and it should only get easier.

Kenny

Thank you Kenny. I have no original material to do  but I like the old Hymns a lot anyway. I do a decent job on a song written in 1933 by Red Foley and Arthur Willis called "Old Shep" but I don't know if I need permission to post it.

AL

Old Doll wrote:

I just listened deadstring,

I never heard Jesus paid it all before ! It was lovely and a good note to end my day on.. Time for rest and prayer.

You have a mellow voice which is soothing and compliments the songs you sung.

Blessing to you.

Old Doll.

Thank you Mame!

papaguitar wrote:

Hey Deadstring, very nice, very soothing and very nice cabin. I'm a rustic kinda guy.        Mike

Thanks Mike.

The cabin is on a farm north of Bossier City, La. It belongs to a man I met before I retired. My part time job allows me to see many sun rises and sun sets and one morning I had my camera in my shirt pocket to capture  the sunrise. I had to drop off a couple of men to the farm and I took a couple of shots of the  cabin. I need to check back and find out the story behind it.