Topic: TOO LAZY

Everything I do, has to come or go WITHOUT READING BIG BOOKS. Learned all my chords easy, but DVD or CD NO. Same for recording IS THERE NO REAL SIMPLE WAY TO RECORD SONGS and put them on myspace or youtube??????????????

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: TOO LAZY

Sure there is Doc... but you sacrifice quality for simplicity at the same time.  The easiest way is to just record a video with a digital camera using removable media (like an sd card).  Pull the sd card out, pop it into the computer, get on YouTube and upload the file.  That's how a few of my videos were done. 

Or... if you've got a "Smart Phone" (cell phone that apparently has more brains than most people)... you can record a video with that and upload directly to youtube from the phone.  Doesn't get any simpler than that!  I "could" do that as I do have a smart phone, however...

I've got the Zoom H2 now because I was looking for better quality.  So... now I'll have to do a new song... put it on the puter... edit a touch... add some video to it or pictures... turn the whole thing into a movie file with the audio... and then upload!  LOL!  The worst part is, anyone listening with cruddy speakers will still hear a similar sound to those quick video files I talked about earlier!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Re: TOO LAZY

Yes I have a a smartphone ( I m still a lot smarter, because I can use it)but my problem has always been like that, even university, more bars and girls than study, so it is difficult to change bad habits, I didn t change since 30 years, except my disability (broken back and left leg paralysed add 30 fractures in my left foot AND I STILL TRY TO GET A LIFE even in a wheelchair or with sticks, so that is an extra factor PAIN PAIN and PAIN = REST. I don t complain I travel again around the world but it is a hell to concentrate me properly. You see.

BUT GREAT ADVISE THANKS MY FRIEND BENSOP PS I land in NY JFK on the 10th of September, going to Canada

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]