Topic: i need help with reading tabs!!!

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

B|-0------3---3-2-0-2---------------------3--/3-2-0-2-------0---2--------/3--/3-2-0--0--2--------------|

G|-2--------------------2---0---2---2-------------------2-----------2-----------------------2---0--0h2-|

D|-2---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

A|----0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0----|

E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

hi ive been working on as ugly as i seem... what do the slashes mean? i know the h is for hammer-ons but whats the /? thanks fer the help!!!

Re: i need help with reading tabs!!!

hi,  good choice of song btw.  I really like playing the breaks in this one.

Anyway, to answer your question, the / indicates a slide up to that note from an undefined note below it on the fretboard (in this case a slide from either the 1st or 2nd fret up to the 3rd).

hope that helps.
Ant

Re: i need help with reading tabs!!!

thanks so much for helping me out ive been trying to figure that out fer awhile now and had no luck... but now i know! thanks !