Topic: Breedlove Atlas AD200/SM

May 07

I am new (three months) to guitar but want to buy Breedlove  AD200/SM but cannot find one to play. I have played Breedlove Passpport D20 FS and found it perfect in every way except it is smaller than standard which concerns me. The AD 200 is full size and probably even better yet.

Any advise out there? I would love to order the AD 200 but do not unless I can get my hands on one.

Thanks to all for any info.

Al (aropanda1@aol.com)

Re: Breedlove Atlas AD200/SM

Wish I could help but I have no clue what you are talking about. From the sound of it you should talk with Bootlegger as he seems to be the resident expert on everything that has to do with guitars and tech stuff. Good luck

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

In theory a larger guitar should give you more volume whilst maintaining the same basic sound of Breedlove guitars. However in practice you can't guarrantee it, the maker may have changed construction or wood used inbetween your purchase of the smaller model and your order of the larger one.

Also I'd counsel you to wonder if with your next guitar you don't want something different, a guitar that will take you up a level by giving a new perspective. Checkout other makes in your local guitar shop, at the very least you'll work out if a big box feels right under your arm.

'The sound of the city seems to disappear'

Thanks Citania for your input. I will find the  BreedloveAD200 and make the judgement if this would be the right one. Will let you know.

Al