Topic: "Sunday Mornin Comin Down" With Backup Vocals

Toots ,
Got a discussion going on some of the Harmony pedals. I have used a Digitech Vocal 4 for a couple years now and I decided to record a song I have done alot live. These units sound alot better live through a good amp or PA . They are a little tough to record with. I should have messed around a little more but you can get the idea how they work. I usually just use it on the chorus of a few songs.

I did this with the almost new J-45 and the digitech vocal 4 . It is just one of the  50  presets called Guys & Gals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAvYl1HBJLA

Later, Wayne P

Re: "Sunday Mornin Comin Down" With Backup Vocals

Hi wlbaye,I just listened to your recording,the gibson sounds great,kris looks cool and you sound somewhat like merle haggard, keep up the good work.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Nice recording, Wayne. Everything sounded super fine.
Left a comment on U-Tube.
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Very neat machine... I want one some day now for certain!  smile  Of course, you sound fantastic as does your new guitar!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Sounds great Wayne. We all know it's not the machine but the man instead. But when you have nice machines ( J-45) and a talented musician ( Wayne) it's the complete package. The harmonizer sound nice but PLEASE do not use a drum machine !!!! hahaha

Give everything but up.

Another chart topper, Wayne.  Good one.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

One of my favorite all time songs.  Nicely done!

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Hey Wayne:  Way to show off the new addition with a great cover of an old classic.  I like it!  Guitar sounds good too!  I am envious of all your stuff!

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

Once again a masterful job...great cover

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Thanks Everyone,

Jim, yes it seems I am acquiring a lot of toys and gadgets. I have had a lot of fun with the harmonizer but don't know if I would replace it if stolen.

Toney, no drum machines for me thanks smile  don't want to start a war but Loopers and drum machines are not for me.

Later, Wayne P

Hey Wlbaye, Great guitar work, and very smooth and nice lyrics. enjoyed it a lot.  b

Great job, loved the bass runs. I tend to play all that stuff too fast, that was just right