Alive could refer to any of:
*Alive: The Story of the Andes Survivors, 1974 book by Piers Paul Read which documented the 1972 crash of Uruguayan Air Force Flight 571 in the Andes mountains.
- Alive: The Miracle of the Andes, a 1993 film directed by Frank Marshall based on the book Alive: The Story of the Andes Survivors.
- Alive (film), a 2002 Japanese horror film directed by Ryuhei Kitamura
- Alive (in concert), a live album released by Axelle Red in 2000
- Alive (album), a live album released by Snot in 2002
- Alive (DVD), a live CD/DVD released by Bury Your Dead in 2005
- Alive (jazz album), an album by Chick Corea's acoustic Band
- "Alive", a song by Christian rock band P.O.D.
- "Alive", a song by Edwin (musician)
- "Alive (Jennifer Lopez song)", a song by Jennifer Lopez on her album J To Tha L-O!: The Remixes
- "Alive (song)", a song by Pearl Jam on their debut album Ten
- "Alive (Melissa O'Neil so...