"Bass" may refer to:
* Bass (fish), including various fresh and saltwater species
* Bass (instrument), instruments in the bass range
** Double bass, a large bowed string instrument
***Electric upright bass, the electric version
** Bass guitar
*** Acoustic bass guitar
**Bassist, one who plays a double or electric bass
* Bass (musical term), describes tones of low frequency or range
** Bass (vocal range), a male singer who sings in the lowest vocal range
** Figured bass, a kind of integer musical notation
** The F clef, also called the ''bass clef''
** Bass note, the lowest note in a chord
** Bassline, an instrumental part which is in the bass range
*** Drum and bass, a type of electronic dance music also known as jungle
*** Miami bass, a type of hip hop music, also known as booty music
*** Ghettotech, a form of electronic dance music, also known as "Detroit Bass"
* Bass (beer)
* Beneath a Steel Sky, a videogame.
* Alfred 'Alfie' Bass (1916-1987), a British actor
* Eduard Bass, a Czech writer, author of novel ''The Cirkus Humberto''
* George Bass, a naval explorer
* Hyman Bass
* Johann Hermann Bass (1838-1909)