< Image with unknown copyright status removed: thumb|300px|Captain Tractor -->
"Captain Tractor" is a Canadian folk rock band, based in Edmonton, Alberta. They play a punk-influenced variant of Celtic folk music, similar to such bands as Great Big Sea, The Pogues or Spirit of the West.
The band's most famous songs have been renditions of the folk music classics "The Log Driver's Waltz" and "Drunken Sailor", as well as a cover of the Arrogant Worms' "The Last Saskatchewan Pirate". This song has become so popular that many fans believe, wrongly, that is of their own creation.
In celebration of the band's 10 year anniversary, Alleykat Breweries released "Captain Tractor Yellowhead Wheat Ale".
The band consists of five men and their mascot, a deer named Bucky. The band members are:
* Chris Wynters - vocals, guitar, songwriter
* Scott Peters - vocals, mandolin, guitar, bodhran, songwriter, driver
* Jules Mounteer - drums, percussion, driver
* Jon Nordstrom - bass, trumpet, guitar, vocals, songwriter
* Jason Kodie - keyboards, vocals, musical restraint
Former members include:
* Aimee Hill - flute, vocals