"Creep" may mean:
* Creep (deformation), a materials deformation process that can lead to mechanical failure
* Downhill creep, the slow progression of rock and other debris down a low grade slope
* Creep (project management), the jeopardizing of a project's initial objectives by an increase in overall objectives
* Creep, advancing of a railway wheel more or less than is expected from rolling, without large-scale slip
* "Creep" (song), by the British band Radiohead
* "Creep" (TLC song), by TLC
* "Creep" (Stone Temple Pilots song), by Stone Temple Pilots
* ''Creep'' (film), a 2004 British horror film
* Creep (Warcraft), a neutral but hostile computer controlled unit in ''Warcraft III''
* Creep (Starcraft), an organic ground cover necessary for constructing structures by the Zerg race in ''Starcraft''
"CREEP" may stand for:
* Committee to Re-elect the President