< How to add a footnote:
NOTE: Footnotes in this article use names, not numbers. Please see Wikipedia:Footnote3 for details.
1) Assign your footnote a unique name, for example TheSun_Dec9.
2) Add the macro to the body of the article, where you want the new footnote.
3) Take note of the name of the footnote that immediately precedes yours in the article body.
4) Add # to the list, immediately below the footnote you noted in step3.
5) Multiple footnotes to the same reference: see Wikipedia:Footnote3 that explains how to do that.
NOTE: It is important to add footnotes in the right order in the list!
"Emanuel" is a five-piece post-hardcore band from Clarksville, Indiana. They formed in 1998 under their lesser known name "Emanuel Nice" and appeared on four releases, before getting signed to Vagrant Records and changing their name in 2004. Since, they have released their debut album ''Soundtrack to a Headrush''.
The roots of the band Emanuel go back to Clarksville, Indiana, a town located just outside of Louisville, Kentucky. After 14-year-old high school students Matt Breen and Bryan Whiteman met Anthony Brock and Mat Bar...
|origin||Clarksville, Indiana, USA|
|music genre||Rock (music)|
|current members|| Matt Breen|