"Fey" can refer to:
* "Fey", a popular Mexican pop singer.
* A German/Irish name found as both a first and last name. Tina Fey is one example.
* A common last name used by Adult Entertainers.
* A word for "fairies" with manifold spellings.
* A word that commonly means "magic" or "touched by magic."
* A word (less commonly, from Old Norse ""féigr"") means "doomed, fated to die", often ascribed to supernatural causes, and evidenced by abnormal behavior.
*"Fey" describing an individual (modern celtic) as having uncanny insight into both past and future.
* "Fey" a series of novels.
* A character from the ''Doctor Who'' comic strip, her full name being "Fey Truscott-Sade".
* "Fey", a municipality in the canton of Vaud.
* "Féy", a commune of the Moselle ''département'', in France.
* A term in gay slang meaning "effeminate"
* The Fey creature type, of the Dungeons & Dragons game.