A night shift is either a group of workers who work during the night, or the period in which they work. See shift work.
Night Shift (with capital initial letters) refers to:
- Night Shift (book), a 1978 collection of short stories by Stephen King
- Night Shift (film), a 1982 film, one of Ron Howard's earliest directorial efforts
- Night Shift (video game), an Atari video game
- Night Shift (band), a Serbian heavy rock band
- Night Shift (TV series), a British television series shown late at night on ITV
- Night Shift (comics), a fictional team of supervillains in the Marvel Universe
- Night Shift (computer game), a 1990 computer game designed and published by LucasArts?
- Nightshift, a song and album by The Commodores
- The Night Shift, a Network Radio Station by Synerdata Radio