"Nina" is a given name. It may also refer to:
* Niña, Christopher Columbus's ship
* NiNa, a music group
* Nina (Paisiello), an opera
* Nína, a song
* La Niña, a phase of the El Niño-Southern Oscillation phenomenon (ENSO)
* No Income No Asset, a mortgage concept, often abbreviated NINA
* Nina’s Tragedies 2003 Israeli film
* Nina Ananiashvili, Georgian ballerina.
* Nina Anisimova, Russian triathlete.
* Nina Antonia, music journalist and author.
* Nina Arsenault, Canadian transsexual columnist, freelance writer and sex-trade worker.
* Nina Åström, Finnish gospel singer.
* Nina Badrić, Croatian pop singer.
* Nina Baldycheva, Soviet cross country skier.
* Nina Bang, Danish politician and historian.
* Nina Bawden, popular British novelist and children's writer.
* Nina Berberova, Russian writer who chronicled the lives of Russian exiles in Paris
* Nina Bott, German actress.
* Nina Brosh, Israeli model and actress.
* Nina Blackwood, first of the original 5 MTV VJs.
* Nina Bocharova, Soviet/Ukrainian Olympic gymnast.
* Nina Bracewell-Smith, Arsenal F.C. board member and non-executive director.