Panda may refer to:
- The Giant Panda, a large black-and-white bear
- the Qinling Panda is a subspecies of the Giant Panda.
- The Red Panda, a mammal which may be related to the raccoon
- Panda (plant), a genus of the family Euphorbiaceae
- Fiat Panda and the Panda Nuova, models of car manufactured by Fiat
- Panda Software, a software company specialising in antivirus software
- Panda (Tekken character)
- panda car, a patrol car used by the British police
- Panda Express, a fast-food Chinese restaurant chain operating in the USA
- In medicine, PANDAS stands for Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptoccal infections, a hypothesized form of pediatric neuropsychiatric disorder typically manifesting symptoms similar to Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- In a naval context PANDA can refer to Predictive Analysis for Naval Deployment Activities
- Panda (musician), a Dutch electronic musician
- Panda (band), a Mexican Emo group
- Wegener Panda, a noise reduction system used...