Scene may refer to:
- Scene (fiction), an element of a larger fictional work such as a play
- Scene (filming), a part of action in a single location in a TV or movie
- Scene (subculture), a specific youth subculture
- Scene (BDSM), a complete encounter in BDSM
- The Scene, collection of pirate networks that obtain and copy new movies, music, and games, usually before they are even released
- The Scene (miniseries), a miniseries about the film piracy
- The Scene (band), there are two bands called The Scene, a Dutch rock band and a Canadian rock band
- Demoscene, a computer subculture
- Ocean Colour Scene, a rock band from Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Scene may also refer to:
- A subculture, such as the "punk rock scene" or "gaming scene"
*A name used by Japanese Punk guitarist Minoru Kojima.