"Scene" may refer to:
* Scene (fiction), an element of a larger fictional work such as a play
* Scene (filming), a part of action in a single location in a TV or movie
* Scene (subculture), a specific youth subculture
* Scene (BDSM), a complete encounter in BDSM
* The Scene, collection of pirate networks that obtain and copy new movies, music, and games, usually before they are even released
* The Scene (miniseries), a miniseries about the film piracy
* The Scene (band), there are two bands called The Scene, a Dutch rock band and a Canadian rock band
* Demoscene, a computer subculture
* Ocean Colour Scene, a rock band from Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
"Scene" may also refer to:
* A subculture, such as the "punk rock scene" or "gaming scene"
*A name used by Japanese Punk guitarist Minoru Kojima.