Slash can refer to:
- Slash (fanzine), a punk rock fanzine founded in 1977, later affilited with
** Slash Records, a punk record label
- Slash (punctuation), or solidus, is the "/" punctuation character
- Slash (musician), the stage name of Saul Hudson, the guitarist formerly with Guns N' Roses and Slash's Snakepit, and currently with Velvet Revolver
- Slash (weblog system), the weblogging software that powers the Slashdot website
- Slash'EM (Super Lots of Added Stuff Hack â€” Extended Magic), a well-known variant of NetHack?
- Slash fiction, fan fiction dealing with homosexual relationships or sexual encounters.
- Slash chord
- "Slash", an internet bot or a non-human player for the Quake III Arena computer game
- British slang for urination
- "Slash", the nickname of American football player Kordell Stewart
- "Slash", a term used to describe cutting with forceful sweeping strokes
- "Slash", t...